Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekend is over!

It's Monday already...  been almost a week since I've posted!  Time flies. 

Our weekend was pretty nice...  we did a lot of hanging out at home.  Sunday - we didn't go anywhere!  Saturday morning Kayson had swimming lessons...  Ryan said he did well, much better than last week!  (Not nearly as hesitant, so that's great!)  Once they got home, my sister, Trish and niece, Eden came to stay with the kids.  Ryan and I went out to Bacon Fest for the second year.  We are invited through his work...   We had a really good time...  nice to get away just us.  The kids had a good time with Trish, she's so good with them.  They did art, play-doh, more art, and just playing.  The kids were tired after they left!  ha.  

Saturday night we just stayed in...  

Sunday we stuck around the house too.  I did some cleaning and laundry.  But otherwise, it was a pretty lazy day.  We were anticipating a great Super Bowl game - cheering for the Broncos... and unfortunately, they got 'killed'.  It was pretty depressing to watch... big bummer!  

This morning Kayson had a dentist appointment - his 4th appointment.  Each time it gets easier and easier.  The doctor just came in right up front and did everything...  we didn't even see the hygienist.  The doc went fast and Kayson did great - he got polished teeth, fluoride and even let him floss them!   I was thrilled.  :)

A busy day at work happened - and I headed out a little early to get Kayson signed up for Kindergarten!  Yes, my kid will be in school this fall.  Unbelievable!  :)  It was just the 'first' part of the enrollment... in early March, we'll have the official registration.  I'm excited for him... and a little nervous!  I just want him to do well!!  :)

We've had a quiet night tonight too...  Cora's running a low fever, thinking just teeth... and even Kayson was warm too.  He told me tonight that his ear hurts...  so we'll keep an eye on him too.  Cora was asleep at 7:30 - Kayson at 8:00.  Quiet night for Ryan and I!

She's growing so fast... and so pretty with her bow!
after "Peek-a-Boo"
Oh my wild children!
Go Broncos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment