Thursday, February 13, 2014

This & That

  • When I'm getting Cora ready for bath - I get her undressed in the bathroom while the water is warming up...  and every night (while naked), she runs to the closet and sits or lays down and laughs and laughs.  She sometimes then gives me a fit getting into the tub, but she really does love it.  
  • Kayson filled out his Valentine's tonight for school.  I probably need to do a better job at this - we just bought some of those card things - stuck a Dum Dum sucker on them and called it good.  Is that good enough?  I guess we just don't make a big deal out of this stuff...?  I might regret that - and then K and Cora may not make a big deal of it when they are parents.  
  • Wednesday night I got together with some of my VB friends...  a few of them I hadn't seen in over a year.  It was GREAT catching up with them... and I was out way longer than I thought I would be.  I always hesitate going out for dinner (which I know I shouldn't), but I need a break from time to time.  I sure hope that's normal... and Ryan doesn't think less of me.  :)
  • For our Valentine's night we are going to order pizza in... good pizza - Gusto.  ha.   I told Ryan I just didn't want to cook.  Done.
  • It was warmer today - like 41 when I was heading home.  It was heavenly.  :)  Crazy how 20 degrees can make such a difference!
  • Trish and Hope asked me to go Prom dress shopping with them this year... and I can't wait!  Since their weekends are completely full with VB and BB, we are doing the shopping during the week...  even better!  Selfishly, I need a break from work too...  and it'll work out good - with the project schedule and all.  Double bonus.
  • Cora has a little temper.  Well - I should change that to 'large' temper.  She's a pistol.  She's starting to hit too...  oh boy.  We are so going to have our hands full!

No comments:

Post a Comment