Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Random

  • I forgot to post an adorable picture of Cora, Kayson and Tate from last Friday's swimming night...  too funny.  They barely can sit for 2 seconds.  :)
  • Today I spent the day with Trish, Hope and Ash.  I met Trish and Hope in Ames at a bridal place to shop for Prom dresses... we seriously had so much fun, and Hope SERIOUSLY looks good in EVERYTHING.  Oh to be 16 again... and have boobs!  ha. :)  We left there (with 3 high contenders on the list), and met Ash for lunch in Ankeny.  Then on to another shop in Ankeny... finding NOTHING.  Back to Ames we went!  Hope narrowed it down and picked a great dress!!  Very exciting... and so fun.  Today was great!
  •  It's still cold out... and I'm over it!  Apparently we are getting more snow on Friday too.  Again - over it.  Specifically cuz Ryan will be driving back from Kansas in that crap.  UGH.   I just told Kayson tonight that I can't wait for it to be nice enough that we can go to a park to play!!  That seems like FOREVER away!
  • Cora's been getting ready for bed by 6:45 the last couple evenings...  She instantly is rubbing her eyes by 6:30 - more whiny than 'normal' - and I saw a draining ear tonight.  UGH!  So...  gonna watch that... did drops tonight and I hope we knock this out.  From daycare notes, it doesn't look like she's taking great naps, so she probably IS tired.  Seems like we don't see much of her when she's asleep by 7pm.  :(
  • And another picture that is cute to me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment