Sunday, February 9, 2014

CatchUp

Seriously, it's Sunday night already.  Where does the time go?!?!?  
We had a good week.  I am so busy at work...  aaaa... it's all good, but wow, we are busy.  We (mainly Principal Financial Group), has some gigantic goals in 2014 and my area is the area to go to get those goals met!  Retirement Readiness is key.  (Some of you are thinking - what the hell is that?!?)  It's just what it sounds like - getting ready for retirement!  We educate and produce estimated numbers for our clients (and their employees) on how to be more retirement ready.  It's cool... and also a lot of work too.  So... I'm busy!

Again, where does the time go?  It was just another week - work, home, eat, bed and repeat.  It seems like things would slow down when we do our same routine over and over, but for some reason Sunday through Friday fly... and Saturday and Sundays are gone in a blink too!  

Friday night I did go out with some friends.  My friend, Jessica, asked some of her friends out to celebrate her birthday.  I'm SO glad she asked me and SO glad it worked out!  She's friends with my neighbor Nicky too, so Nick and I got to spend some time together too.  It was a great couple hours for drinks, good food and tons of laughter.  

Saturday was Kayson's swimming lessons...  3rd week and he did awesome.  I was so excited.  He doesn't seem AS hesitant and is trying new things too.  He even had those tubie things and 'swam' quite aways with just those.  Personally, I was impressed and had a smile on my face the whole time. Saturday afternoon we decided to get out of the house...  a trip to the mall.  Ooh how so exciting.  ha. We let the kids play and then just walked around a little... as much as they would let us!  We had a quick supper there and headed home.  Good evening. 

Today was a day at home too...  no laundry, just hanging out.  (with the kids driving us crazy!)  haha. :)  I joke.  It was a nice day at home... 

Cora's been a cry baby again...  we know she's getting more teeth (actually her molars), but I just feel like she crys (and screams!) A LOT.  (Maybe she's just loud?!?!?)  :)  I read some of Kayson's notes at this age, he did the same thing...  so I suppose it's 'normal' for our kids??   Kayson's been pretty good too...  things are going better at school - he's not getting into trouble as much, so we are thrilled!  He's been helpful at home...  but also super wild! I'm ready for warmer weather to get him outside!!!

Here's to another week - that I'm sure will go speedy fast again!

No comments:

Post a Comment