Sunday, November 10, 2013

Good Weekend

We've had a great weekend... and we needed it.  We didn't have plans, which worked out well.  I think both Ryan and I were just getting back into the swing of things by Friday - and not being SO exhausted.  So it was nice to just be able to be home and do whatever. 

Saturday we did just that...  a lot of nothing.  Ryan went into work for a bit, the kids and I just hung out - played a little, did some art, and read lots and lots of books.  Normally on a Saturday afternoon, I'm cleaning and messing around the house, but I actually sat down and watched some football.  It was a great afternoon.  I got groceries for the week... then we just enjoyed an evening at home.  

Today we got up and at em early - well, Cora was up at 6:08 to be exact.  :(  I got up with her and we just snuggled, it was pretty nice actually!  Kayson slept in til about 8:00, which was awesome for him.  We got dressed and 'dolled' up (not really), and headed to Winterset for our family photos.  I follow a lot of photographers on Facebook, and thought I'd try this gal out...  I really liked her (we liked her), she was great with the kids... and quick!  I'm all about that!  So now we wait, and hopefully I'll actually like the images!  :)

We've just been hanging out now...  Kids took awesome naps, I did a quick errand... and now waiting for our yummy chili to be ready!  

Here are a few pics from the last couple days.  The kids seem to be growing so fast.  I mean, Cora does art now!  And loves it.  So sweet.





No comments:

Post a Comment