Thursday, September 5, 2013

This & That

CORA:
  • She is officially walking everywhere.  There isn't much crawling happening, unless she needs to get somewhere FAST.  
  • Cora gives kisses now - she leans in (mouth closed!) and kisses.  So sweet.
  • She still doesn't say much - really only Momma.  
  • She knows what we are saying though... so I suppose that's good!
KAYSON:
  • He's is growing... I just look at him and he's tall and skinny... and just wants to be a part of stuff AND enjoy quiet time (cartoons/movies).  :)
  • The melt-downs seem to have passed lately (maybe I shouldn't write that out or say that out loud!), but he's just been doing well.  
  • We leave for Arizona next Thursday morning...  I've started to at least lay out a few things for myself... and I have an idea of what I'll take for the kids.  Lots to do, and think about!
  • We are ALMOST done with Ryan's traveling (overnight stuff), which makes me happy.  It always seems like it takes forever, but this time, it went fairly fast.  It might have been because Cora is busier and Kayson is less busy.  :)  (at least lately).

This is what we did tonight - Kayson flat out told me "I'm tired Mom."  So he watched a movie... then he did play a little...  bedtime came early (hence me writing on the blog at 8:25).  Cora was tired as well... but bedtime has become a little bit of a struggle, but we are getting through it.  And each night (EVERY NIGHT) she has her quiet time reading her books. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment