Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I've got to sit down!

It's Tuesday night.  
We leave for Arizona bright and early Thursday morning...  so I've been prepping!  Tonight, we had a quick dinner, then tried to play.  Cora was tired...  so wanted to be carried around!  But then soon enough, Mike and JeanAnn came by.  (They are dog sitting while we are gone).  So they came to haul the dogs off... but stayed long enough to play a little, so that was nice!  Cora perked up...  then once they were gone - ready for bed!  

Kayson went to bed well too... a little later than normal, but that's ok.  As long as they both get to bed early tomorrow night, we'll be set!

My parents are in the process of driving to Arizona.  My mom doesn't fly... won't.  With her Alzheimer's, we are a little concerned anyway about them going, but it's important for them to be there...  I talked to Dad tonight, and they seemed to be doing well.  I'm praying like crazy for safe travels for them... and us. 

Ryan will be home tomorrow night from MN.  So much traveling for him.  He's such a trooper.  So we'll finish packing tomorrow night... and hope to just throw our 'getting ready' stuff in on Thursday morning.  I hope I don't forget anything!  As of now, we plan on stopping at a grocery store once we are there - I don't want to haul diapers for Cora (too heavy), and food...  well - we are still struggling with her eating big people food, so we'll need to purchase some snacks and some things to get her by!  It should work out... 

Anyway, two suitcases are half full...  the stuff for our carry-on is laid out... a few notes laying around...  I'm already wiped out!  ha. 

So now I sit.  And with the dogs away, wow - it's quiet... and I don't have to let them out every 10 minutes (it seems!)  I hope they are good for Papa and Grandma!  

The kids let me take a few pictures tonight...  Love them so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment