Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Our Night

We've had such a great night.  
My niece, Ashley, came to visit!  She's now going to DMACC in Ankeny, and we've been meaning to get to her, but the week nights aren't an option for US to go there (simply cuz Cora goes to bed so early)... so I asked if she would make the trip!

I made spaghetti (I totally went out of my way!)  ha.  I gave her some options, and that's what she chose!  :)  We had a great little dinner, then we just played and talked...  it was SO nice.  

This is actually from last night - but typically we get this wild smile at dinner time. 
Best I could do with my phone and Kayson talking non-stop!

Cora learned about chalk tonight!
Our 'quiet time' tonight - LEGOs. 
Kids are asleep... Ryan's working...  I'm doing laundry...  blogging...  spacing off... and should probably clean up the kitchen a little more.  

It was such a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment