Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pumpkin Patch!

We had a really nice weekend...  
Saturday we had planned on doing the pumpkin patch with Blair and Martina, but the weather just wasn't what we had hoped, so we rescheduled for today. 

So Saturday, Ryan worked in the morning.  The kids and I kept fairly busy (with a whiny Cora), then we had a quick lunch at home... and good naps for the kids.  It was a rainy, windy, gloomy day, so it ended up being nice to just stay in and relax.  After the kids were in bed, Ryan and I layed down and I believe I was asleep within minutes... and I'm sure Ryan was too.  Man, we are lazy!  :)

So today we all slept in...  (apparently we were all tired).  Cora woke up around 8:15, K around 8:30...  so we started our day and headed up to the Center Grove Orchard.  We met up with Blair, Martina, Tate and Martina's parents.  It ended up being an absolutely beautiful day - the sun was warm, and there was a nice breeze.  I actually was sweating with my sweatshirt!  The kids had a blast!!

We headed home around 3:00 thinking both kiddos would nap...  NOPE.  Neither one.  Big bummer.  I'm worried how Cora will be in about an hour.  ha.  She's content watching a little movie now...  And Kayson is watching a cartoon.  So at least they are having quiet time.  So... if we can get through the next couple hours, we'll just put them to bed early and tomorrow will be a new day!  :)

Anyway, we had a great time.  I'm so glad it worked out to spend it with Blair and Martina.  

So much fun in the Corn Pool!
K thought these were the BEST pumpkins!  (we didn't get those)
Tate, K & C

Out in the pumpkin patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment