Thursday, October 18, 2012

Random

  • Cora's burps STINK.  LOL.  Funny.   Also another funny thing - I seem to always burp when I'm trying to burp her.  ha.
  • Kayson is just plain growing up too fast.  Period.  
  • It's wonderful being home.  I love it.
  • It's cold and rainy today.  Perfect for napping.  Why am I not napping now?  Cora is.
  • Formula is expensive.  I've been online trying to find a 'cheaper' route, I'm not having much luck.  Disappointing.  
  • Lacey and I have been able to hang out at least once a week since both of us are on maternity leave - it's awesome.  Even if it's just for a couple hours, we get our chit chatting in and see the girls too.  
  • I'm starting to really like putting headbands on Cora - they are pretty darn cute.  :)  Shhh... don't tell Ryan. ha.  
  • For those of you on Facebook - sorry for posting such cute pictures of Cora all the time.  I probably should stop, but it's just so darn easy!  ha.
  • I'm ready for Ryan to be home.  Missing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment