Friday, October 12, 2012

Jinxed.

Cora:
The routine --- I jinxed it.  ha.  With Cora's cold and cough, we aren't sleeping through the night!!  BOO!  But that's ok.  I'm tired, and have decided I'll always be tired from here on out.  Right?  

With the cold, things have been interesting around here.  We've had to throw out a couple bottles ---> REALLY?  She's showing us she wasn't hungry, which has been weird!  Our tubbo child!  ha.   Speaking of tubbo - I ended up taking her to the doctor Wednesday afternoon due to us being worried about her cough and her not keeping anything down.  Doc wasn't concerned, just need to fight through it.  Her weight was 11 lbs. 8 oz.  BIG GIRL!  Side note - her right ear was pink.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??!  Ryan has already apologized.  haha.  :)

But the routine has somewhat stayed the same, but shifted a little...  She's now taking about a 2 hour nap in the morning and then hour and a half in the afternoon (depending if I have to wake her to pick up Kayson).  Either way, she's doing awesome.  Over the next 3 weeks or so I hope the cold goes away and we nail down a routine for good.  (Which includes sleeping the 9 hours again!)  ha.  

Kayson:
We are still doing awesome with the #2 thing...  so proud of him.  We found out this morning that he goes #2 with his little girlfriend at daycare.  haha... LOL.  I think that's hilarious.  :)  And as some of you know, Kayson still wakes in the middle of the night needing/wanting to be patted (or the monster won't go back to sleep).  It's a terrible habit we've gotten in to, however, last night he woke up and told me he had to potty!  (This is a first - we still do diapers at night cuz he soaks them!) But he pottyed and then woke up dry this morning.  Holy crap our little boy is growing up!!!  (even if I jinx this, I don't care either!)  haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment