Sunday, October 28, 2012

I should NOT be tired.

Really... I SHOULD NOT BE TIRED.  But I am.  Emotionally, I think.  

Back it up a little bit...  our sweet, SWEET daughter sleeps all night long - nearly 10 to 11 hours.  So yes, I should NOT be tired.  She still naps pretty well during the day too...  but sure, she has a lot of awake time and checking things out.  Which is great...  I love that - I love to stare at her and talk with her.  But I'm still tired. I guess that wears a Momma out?! 

Emotions.  
I have them.  They are pretty heavy lately.

I have to go back to work in 2 weeks from tomorrow.  If I think about it hard - it's a FULL two weeks, that's great...  a full 14 more days with her and she'll even visit daycare a couple days in between to get used to it there.  It's ok.  But then I think selfishly - and I hate it.  I hate thinking that she'll be at daycare for nearly 10 hours!!!  Will the teachers pay attention to her?  Of course they will.  Will they play and talk with her?  Of course they will.  Right??!  ha.  They will.  We know it, I know it.  It'll be fine.  She'll be fine.  I will be fine - after some time.    

I am simply hoping that when I return to work - I'm still happy... I'm still busy... and the days go fast, so I can pick up my beautiful children and squeeze them. 

So really, I shouldn't be tired... If my mind would stop racing, then I probably wouldn't be as tired!

On to pictures of my awesome kids:
Loves to help his Dad
My ginormous kid in the BUMBO.  ha.
Cora is starting to like the BUMBO.
How sweet is this?
and the smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment