Sunday, October 7, 2012

Lots of Stuff

In no particular order, these are my thoughts:
  1. We went to the circus Saturday evening.  (Thanks Papa & Grandma Taylor)  Kayson liked it, but of course, when we asked him if he liked it, he said 'No' with his pouty face.  He can be such a brat sometimes!!  The music, lights, stunts and elephants were great.  I think Kayson said he liked the motorcycle stunts the best... which were pretty cool, and nerve-racking for adults, not kids of course.  ha.  
  2. While we were at the circus, Great Grandma Janis got to stay with Cora.  She loved every second of it, so that was nice.  That was the first time Miss Cora has had a 'sitter', and of course she did just fine.  I knew she would, but still leaves me sad not being with her.  She's so darn sweet.  
  3. I took my niece, Ashley's, senior pictures today.  Well, we did half of them.  We are going to finish up in November sometime when we are in Clarion - and do some more at the farm.  We had fun... she's so sweet and funny... and her smile is exactly the same for each picture.  ha.  While we were doing pictures, Kayson and Lil' Ryan played and laughed and were naughty I'm sure.  Kayson was worn out - leaving him naughty tonight.  
  4. Speaking of tonight - I'm starting to not like bedtime.  I remember (way back when), bedtime was so sweet, calming, loving...  not so much lately.  It's a fight every night.  It's so exhausting.  As I was taking a break from Kayson, I held Cora tight and whispered to her, "Please don't do this when you get older!"
  5. We all have colds... well, kind of.  My allergies have been stupid, like annoying.  ha.  It's been so chilly, I would have thought I'd be over the allergy thing.  Ryan's terrible cough is back... he needs to squeeze into the doctor soon!!!  Kayson has a cough too - a raspy one.  And even little Cora is stuffed up.  She was a little out of sorts today...  extra tired, extra fussy.  I sucked some stuff out of her nose, so I'm hoping that helps.  Poor Taylor family!
  6. I'm starting to think about Christmas.  I don't want to, but I am starting.  We are starting to be asked what the kids want...  well, I really don't know.  And it's hard.  (Who knows about Cora... oh gosh!)  But as for Kayson - we were at WalMart Saturday morning, I let him look through the toys to get an idea of what he likes, etc...  and am realizing that he's at a weird age.  There's a lot of baby stuff and then more older type stuff that I don't think he's ready for.  It's just kind of weird... and tough.  I left there at a loss for ideas!  BOO.  We'll maybe try going to Toys R Us to look.
  7. I'm loving the fall weather.  Awwww it's wonderful.  I like the sweatpants (even tho that's all I wear these days - jeans are still not a 'fun' option for me) and sweatshirts.  I just like being cozy.  
That's all for tonight.  I have pictures, but I'm not going to upload them tonight... or maybe at all!  I'm putting my feet up and will be feeding Cora soon.  Here's to a new week - with a 7 week old.  OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment