Sunday, June 17, 2012

Me/Baby

How far along: 32 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 18 lbs 
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby is measuring over 16 1/2 inches long (she's taking up a lot of space right now!)  She weighs about 3.75 pounds already...  big girl!  According to Baby Center, I'll gain about a pound a week from here on out.  Watch out!   (Hope that's easy to come off this time around!)  She now has toenails, fingernails and hair.
Maternity Clothes: Yep.    Taking this one off...  it's obvious!  ha. 
Movement: Yes...  she gets up in my right ribs and digs...  really uncomfortable, and takes my breath away.  
Food Cravings:  Thirsty and pineapple this week.  ha.  I also seem to be addicted to Caesar salads.  :)      
What do I miss:  Not complaining.  I feel like I complain (or think about complaining) a lot... I don't want to be like that.
OTHER: 8 more weeks.  REALLY?  Seems unreal.  The crib and extra rail is in, but still waiting on the dresser.  We are also waiting on the painter still.  (Hope to hear from him by the first of July).  Pray for rain people.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment