Sunday, June 24, 2012

Me/Baby & Belly Photo

How far along: 33 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 18 lbs 
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby weighs a little over 4 pounds, and has passed the 17 inch mark!  She's losing the 'alien' look and starting to be wrinkle-free!

Movement: Oh yes...    
Food Cravings:  Nothing in particular this week...  I don't have much of an appetite in the afternoons...  but still very thirsty!    
What do I miss:  Not waddling by evening time!  I definitely am slower, and feel extremely front-heavy by evening time!
OTHER: Heartburn is still pretty consistent...  tums are close by all the time.  Only 7 more weeks... and again, in a little of panic mode that nothing is done.  I plan on washing her clothes and blankets this coming week, so at least that's done.  I'm hoping for a phone call from the painter this week as well... otherwise, I'll be calling him!


Front view is interesting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment