Sunday, June 3, 2012

Me/Baby & Belly Photo

How far along: 30 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 15 lbs 
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby is measuring over 15 inches long!  Just about 5 more inches til she's 'full length'... and needs to start packing on the pounds!  She's working on her eyesight, but 90% of the time, her eyes are still closed.
Maternity Clothes: Yep.   
Movement: Yes...  she moves a LOT. 
Food Cravings:  Really thirsty!  With the warmer days, I could just drink and drink - water, flavored water, and Dr. Pepper.      
What do I miss:  Sleeping for a full night in my own bed.  I play musical beds a lot - between our bed and the recliner/couch.  UGH!  
OTHER: I've been stretching at night...  it seems to help my achy legs a little.  I also have been doing some light weights to kind of keep me 'strong'.  :)  I am now seeing the Baby Doc every 2 weeks... seems crazy!  Only 10 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment