Thursday, June 14, 2012

Clean Dogs & Week

With this growing belly, it's becoming harder to do things quickly and just some things in general.  One of the things is bathing Quincy & Murphy.  The last time I did this was nearly a month ago and it wore me out.  So...  today I took them to the kennel they go to when we need to leave them overnight.  They had a "Spa Treatment" today.  ha.  

They played all day, then were bathed and even got their nails trimmed.  Spoiled dogs.  ha.  And tonight, they are WIPED.OUT!  Love it!

Moving on.

I'm so glad this week is nearly coming to an end.  It's been one of those weeks...  I think one of my Facebook posts said "If I could have a stiff drink, I would."  Work has been almost unbearable...  I have a lot going on, and a lot to do/accomplish in the next 8 weeks.  Makes me nervous, but then again, I think - "they should be able to figure it out when I'm on maternity leave."  

Anyway, that's all I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment