Friday, June 22, 2012

It's Friday!

TGIF. 
I live for the weekends anymore.  This is probably cuz work has just been a whirl-wind of all kinds of crazy!   Even if we end up having a super busy weekend, or a really low-key one, I look forward to not having to think about work!

We've had a pretty good week.  Ryan traveled Monday through Wednesday evening... it wasn't too terrible.  He has been around for months, so it was an adjustment for both Kayson and me.  Next week he's gone the full week.  Again, an adjustment, but we should be ok!  

Kayson and I had a 'date' Tuesday night...  with the warm weather, I wanted to still get him out and about, so we went to the germ-infested play place at the mall.  I mentioned to Nicky & Avery to join us for a bit...  they did, for about 15 minutes.  Poor Avery just wasn't feeling well.  But Kayson and I continued our 'date'.  We ate at the mall, then spent a good amount of time at Barnes & Nobel.  I'm always wanting to get Kayson new books (I think that's about the only thing we really buy the kid!)  ha.  But anyway, we had a nice time there...  and soon enough, it was time to come home for bath and bed.  He was such a good boy for me.  A pleasurable date night with my favorite little boy.

That's all I've got right now...  Here's to plenty of sleep this weekend and plenty of random things to do and relaxation as well!  :)  Is that asking for too much?!  ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment