Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Thursday Thoughts

  • I've been BUSY at work.  Love it.  Makes the days go fast... and the stuff isn't too mind-boggling, so it's been fairly easy and I just go with the flow.  Nice.
  • Ryan's in MN (left yesterday, comes home tomorrow).  Kayson said to him yesterday morning as they were getting ready - "I'll miss you Daddy."  Heartbreaking... and so sweet at the same time.  I guess he does love us as much as we love him.  :)
  • Baby Girl was punching me a little this morning.  I've felt her quite a bit... but this morning was a little different.  I felt her through my clothes - on my hand.  Just very, very lightly...  but it was so awesome.  It doesn't last long, but man, I'm anxious to feel her more often.  I can't wait for Ryan to feel her.
  • I need a manicure... or maybe to stop picking.  :)  My nails are SHOT.  I'm not sure what happened in the last month - I'm still all over my vitamins...  and the weather has been nice.  But they are shot - brittle, thin, gross...  Maybe I should try painting them again... that might help.
  • I hope it rains... we need a good rain...  and I like being forced to be inside at night every once in awhile. 
  • I got a compliment today -- a lady that I know through working out (don't know her name, but see her often in the workout facility) told me today that I was a "cute pregnant person."  That was nice to hear.  :)  You either don't get compliments, or you get the "WOW - When are you due?" looks/comments.  So that made my morning. 
  • I'm looking forward to our weekend - Friday evening we have plans with some friends that we don't see often enough.  And the rest of the weekend is just being home and doing random things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment