Sunday, April 15, 2012

Me/Baby & Belly Photo

How far along: 23 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 10 lbs 
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby is measuring around 11 inches long... and over a pound! (Big Girl!)   Her sense of movement is developed, so she's feeling every move I make!  Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing. 
Maternity Clothes: Yep.   
Movement: Yes...  consistently around 3:30 pm... and during the evenings.  I felt Baby Girl through my clothes on Wednesday of last week! 
Food Cravings:  Everything tastes pretty good now...  but I feel full really fast.   
What do I miss:  I'm bumping into things a lot...  the washer for example.  And I can't squeeze through tight spaces anymore!  ha.  
OTHER: I'm feeling pretty good...  just feel really big.  Headaches are gone, but heartburn hangs on.


No comments:

Post a Comment