Sunday, April 22, 2012

A LOT of Walking!

Ryan, Kayson and I headed out to Omaha Saturday morning to hit the Zoo.  I was concerned about the weather on the way there...  rainy, gloomy, windy...  not exactly what we were hoping for.  But by 11 am, the sun came out and it got warm...  still windy, but nice!  

We had a really good time there...  we hit all the attractions, I think...  and we were all exhausted!  We got so much walking in that our legs and feet hurt by that night!  

Here are some pictures from the zoo.







and not even out of the parking lot of the Zoo, this is what we see.

Saturday evening we walked a couple blocks from our hotel to a nice restaurant downtown...  yummy food...  Later we played at the swimming pool/park thing in the hotel.  Then followed by a "popcorn party".  :)
We all crashed at about the same time!  We headed back this morning...  K took a great nap this afternoon, I did too.  I was wiped out.  :)  Now it's back to thinking about work for the week.  

We all had a good time in Omaha, and I'm glad we did this for Kayson...  even though he doesn't really 'get it', but oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment