Sunday, April 29, 2012

Me/Baby & Belly Photo

How far along: 25 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 10 lbs 
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby is measuring around 13 1/2 inches long... and about a pound and a half!  She's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat!   She's also growing some hair.  
Maternity Clothes: Yep.   
Movement: Yes...  She's been on a 'routine' this past week - 9 am, 1 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm & 9 pm.  ha.  I laugh...  knowing that 'routine' will be all jacked up when she's here!  :)  But she punches me pretty good - Ryan should be able to feel her really well by the end of the week!
Food Cravings:  Nothing in particular...  just will eat about anything.    
What do I miss:  Getting up and down off the floor easily!  It's already gotten harder for me...  wow, I've got a long ways to go too!  
OTHER: Heartburn.  YUK. 


No comments:

Post a Comment