Friday, December 2, 2011

This & That

  • I think I have a cold...  or at least the start of one...  flemmy cough, runny nose... and exhausted.  Knocking that up to a cold.  Boohoo.
  • It's Friday - Thank god!  This coming weekend is a 'free' weekend for us...  then it's busy busy and Christmas' will be starting.  I've got to make a point to get to the mall sometime this weekend!
  • Kayson and Hawkeye, the Elf, are doing well...  Kayson talks to Hawkeye a little - tells him 'Good morning', tells him 'Good bye'...  and a couple times has told him that he still wants a vacuum for Christmas.  (Yes, a vacuum!)  ... and he will be getting one from Grandma Cheryl (or Santa)!  :)
  • The cold weather was a little shock to me yesterday - brrr!  I know it's Iowa, I know it's December, but not.mentally.ready!  We are supposed to get a bunch of snow tomorrow - which I'm actually not dreading... simply because we plan on being around home...  and it is always nice to SEE the snow from inside! 
  • We do plan on taking Kayson to ride the "Santa Express" at the Boone Scenic Valley Railroad Saturday morning...  we rode the "Thomas" one last summer and it was a hit, so I'm hoping the same for this ride...  Pictures to come I'm sure!  :)
  • My coworker and dear, dear friend has gotten a new job (here at PFG), but she won't be here with me every single workday...  while I'm very happy for her, I'm also being a tad selfish and know that I will miss seeing her every day...  Workouts and lunches are a must to keep us in touch!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment