Monday, November 28, 2011

Hawkeye, the Elf

There he is - perched on our kitchen window...  he won't be there tomorrow morning!

We have started "the Elf on the Shelf" story in the Taylor household!  Hawkeye, the Elf has been with us for 2 days now and Kayson has talked to him a little, but Hawkeye doesn't seem to have an impact on helping the naughtiness!  haah.  :)  But that's ok...  I think it's fun and I think Kayson is really starting to believe in Santa and the Elves.  Which, is way cool, in my opinion.

And Ryan and I did NOT choose the name - Kayson did.  He started with options of "Daddy", "Kayson"...  and then threw out "Hawkeye".  :)

1 comment:

  1. how cute! i've heard of people doing this...my sister got it for a shower gift. Love hawkeye!
    hope you guys had good turkey day!

    ReplyDelete