Sunday, November 20, 2011

Real Quick

First - our internet has been down for 5 days... REALLY!!?  GRR!  Of course the times when it's down like this, I have a huge list of photography stuff to do.  So, we made a trip into Ryan's work tonight so I could get some things done... and they are done.  Thank goodness. 

Second - Great Papa Dick is doing amazingly better...  he came out of sedation yesterday afternoon (Saturday), and was breathing on his own... and attempting to talk...  It was amazing.  It gives me chills just thinking about it.  I think he still has a ways to go, but all of these signs are great and just such an improvement.  Keep the prayers coming though!

Just wanted to give an update on Grandpa... and hope for a smooth, short, GREAT week.  I'm looking forward to the short work week especially!  I hope to be back online SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment