Friday, November 25, 2011

Blog Catchup

So the other day, I included some pictures to catch up on the blog... now I will include more pictures and some writing!  ha.  I feel like I just haven't had much time to sit down and write about what we've been up to.  

So...  first - Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends and family!  We had a very nice holiday, thus far... and more to come for us too!  Wednesday evening we headed to Clarion...  played hard and then played some more Thursday with my sisters and their families.  A great meal was prepared by my Mom and Dad...  yum, and we vegged a little and then the big kids played a round of Phase 10.  That's always a good card game to play...  such the luck of the draw type game.  We all have a little different competitive spirit in us!  Lots of laughs were had! 

We then headed back to DSM Thursday evening when it was bedtime for Kayson...  and then this morning (Friday), I did the laundry to get caught up and have been watching football...  last Iowa FB game.  We are hoping for a win of course.  

This afternoon we'll head to Creston... then to St. Joe, MO tomorrow morning.  I'll give details on that later!

Here are a few pictures from our time at the farm.  
Lil' Ryan, Kayson & Max (Ashley's boyfriend) playing dominoes!

Lindsay & Kayson - being silly!
Cocoa & Kayson
And Kayson has his own Christmas Tree in his room! 
We've had some challenges with Kayson lately...  I personally think he's just plain tired.  However, he sleeps great and takes pretty good naps still.  But he has just been whiny, talking back more than normal... and crabby.  When I'm that way - I'm tired!  haha.  :)  I couldn't imagine taking his nap away from him.  Oh lord!  

Anyway, Papa Dick is doing better...  as of today, he's still in the hospital, which is ok.  We need him to be as strong as possible before he goes home.  

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday...  God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment