Monday, December 12, 2011

Wow... Another week

Another week has passed... really?  I used to get on this laptop every night (I know it's been 'out of order' for a couple days, but still!!!)  I guess with the holidays around the corner, there's not much time to just sit and catch up on emails and blogging.  We've had some pretty 'calm' and not busy weekends lately, but for some reason that still doesn't mean that I've gotten much done.  I'm marking that up to laziness.  So then now I'm panicking.  :)  Lovely. 

I can say now, though, we are 99% done with our Christmas shopping.  We have one more gift to get and that's gonna get done THIS WEEK!  I've got probably 50% of the gifts wrapped and under the tree, the rest of the gifts should be shipped to us by the end of this week.  Next year, I am making a vow to NOT PROCRASTINATE like this... I don't like it.  ha.  

Kayson is good... he's almost 3... and he's busy.  He's a challenge more than not lately, but that's just the way it goes, I think!  (Or at least, that's what we have decided!)  Meltdowns are very VERY common in our house...  most of the time they are quite embarrassing, if we were to have company over!  ha.  But again, I guess we are dealing just fine with these.  :)  We still love him and he still loves us... even when he tells us to "Go away!"  Let's go back to the fact that he's almost 3.  3 years ago I was uncomfortable and a nervous wreck!  I just can't believe it!!  Time just flies by!!  

Here are a few recent pics.  Can you see the ornery in his eyes?!

We put 'window-clings' up...  such fun!
This week we'll be prepping for Kayson's birthday party next Sunday.  Bring on the busyness!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment