Monday, December 26, 2011

My son is 3

Happy Birthday to my beautiful, smart, ornery, caring, funny son, Kayson...  on Christmas Day.  (I'm a little late).  We weren't around our computer...

I can't believe he's 3...  we've been talking about him being THREE for several weeks now, especially with his birthday party last week, it does seem to just 'go by' and happen too fast.  When I look at him now, rocking with Ryan and looking at one of his several new toys, I'm amazed.  I'm simply amazed that we have a 3 year old.  He challenges us every day...  every.single.day.  As Baby Center says - "Having a 3-year-old can make you proud and completely nuts all at the same time."  RIGHT ON.  But with all of those challenges, I love this little boy with all my heart.  A hug and his smile can make an entire difference in my day.  He's perfect.  

Happy 3rd birthday to Kayson Michael!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment