Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Volleyball

Last night Kayson and I made a road trip to Belmond.  My nieces, Ashley (16) and Hope (14) were playing in a small tri volleyball tourny.  These girls are good... and I really wanted to see them in action.  This is definitely the draw-back from living an hour and a half away - I just don't get to see the kids in sports as much as I'd like.  Either way, they both were happy that we made it and it was a ton of fun.  Kayson had a blast too - running around with Eden, Lindsay and Ryan.  They wore him out -- and he did sit and watch some volleyball too.  He says "Hope and Ashley spike the ball!"  and that's even more funny because they don't spike -- Ashley sets like a star, and Hope is an amazing digger.  Too funny!  It was just such a great time... I'm so glad we made the short trip.  It really meant a lot to me to be there.

K and Ashley & Hope
All the kiddos...  they had such a good time!!

And Ashley (#9) & Hope (in the red) - smiling - Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment