Sunday, September 18, 2011

Shopping

Today I needed to do a few errands...  So I went by myself while Kayson was napping and Ryan was doing bills.  I got a birthday gift taken care of, and my next 'to do' was look for Kayson some pants - whether it was jeans or just sweats for winter, it didn't really matter.  I went to Kohl's, it was pretty picked over... but got a few long sleeved shirts.  Then I thought I would try Younkers...  they had a much bigger selection - so I got a few pants and a pair of jeans.  NOW - the challenge will be to get Kayson to actually TRY THEM ON FOR US!  ha.  

As I was leaving the mall, I thought -- "I should look for myself for once".  And I did.  I went into 4 stores and browsed... and browsed... and nothing.  Am I too picky?  Am I too cheap?  (I think this is the main problem!)  I would rather keep my money or spend it on Kayson.  Every store has really cute stuff, but the stuff is all put together with a top and a jacket and/or sweater which then ends up costing nearly $100 for JUST THAT ONE SMALL OUTFIT?!  Not sure if I can really do that...  

So I came home with nothing for myself.  Oh well!

Ok... moving on!  We are slowly switching Kayson's closet into a closet that's actually used for clothes.  Over the past 2 years, I have folded everything into his nice dressers...  and we are possibly going to be moving one of his dressers into the 3rd bedroom, to give Kayson some more room.  Anyway, I'm starting to hang his fall/winter clothes... I have a long ways to go with the closet, but it's a start!  

Some of the fall/winter clothes (mostly shirts) hanging up!
And just a small pile of summer clothes that need to be packed away
And the clothes I purchased today for him.  The shirts will be wrapped up for Christmas/Birthday gifts... pants/jeans will hopefully fit and be put to good use this fall/winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment