Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pictures & Pottying

We had another busy weekend  - from the game on Saturday, to Creston Sunday and Monday... I'm just going to post pictures of our time away.  Kayson had a blast and was a good boy.  He's just growing up way too fast, I think!!   and by the way - used a Pull-Up all weekend, and only had a wet one twice.  I personally think that is awesome!!  ;)   We are getting there!

Picture overload!  ;)
Doing better each time we get the TEE out.
I just love this coat.  ;)
Loves to put stickers on his face!
Aunt Tina (& Momma) with her favorite boys
How sweet is that?
Hangin with Papa at the parade
With Jenna
Taylor Grandkids (Look at Kayson - what a cheesy face!)
Finally got a picture of the dogs chasing bubbles. ;)
It was great having a long weekend... and now even better having a short work week!  Ryan is in MN this week...  K and I got groceries tonight, tomorrow I do my first night of volleyball, and Thursday will be laundry and ironing night... Friday can't get here soon enough!

Kayson did well today again with the Pull-Up.  We are very excited... but also don't want to push it too hard and have him revert back.  I'm just trying to go with the flow...  it's tough!!  But I think we are doing pretty well.  We'll have troubles with the pooping I'm sure...  yesterday this is how one of of conversations went:
K: Mommy - take my big boy pull-up off and I need a diaper.
Me: Why do you need a diaper honey?
K: I need to poop.  I poop in my diaper.
Me: Why don't you poop in the potty?
K: No!  I need a diaper. 
You can guess what we did - a diaper was put on and he pooped.  So - he knows what he's doing... knows how it feels... so we just need to get over that bump.  He's smart and will figure it out.  Either way, I'm proud of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment