Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday already?

Where has the week gone?  Believe me, I'm not complaining!  I'm super DUPER glad it's Friday.  It's been another busy week with work... busy evenings with Kayson (Ryan was out of town again), so knowing it's Friday afternoon makes me smile!

I just finished a workout... and I can tell that I'm worn out.  I literally do.not.have.any.fire in me.  I'm pooped!!  But again, knowing it's Friday, makes me smile! 

Kayson's been pretty darn good this week...  given that it was just us again, I get concerned that he really gets sick of me!  We had a play date one night, we did a few errands another night... and last night Ryan got home, so he and Daddy got to play quite a bit.  K is doing really well with the pottying too - still a little struggle to go at home, but at daycare, he's pretty much dry all day long.  Miss Jeanie (new teacher, new room), says that he probably can do underware at daycare.  WHAT?!?!  Really?  Gosh, that is crazy to me, but it'll happen before we know it.  Ryan and I discussed, and we'll wait another couple weeks/maybe a month and we'll have to see how it's going and make a decision.  We still have to 'diaper' him for #2.  Hhmm...  ;)

Another busy weekend is ahead of us...  tonight two "musts" on my list of things to do is: GROCERY SHOP.  I haven't really gotten groceries for a good while, it seems.  And CLEAN BATHROOMS.  YUK!  Tomorrow Mike and JeanAnn will be staying with Kayson while Ryan and I head over to Iowa City for the football game.  I'm sure hoping for a DRY tailgate and game!  Sunday I'm meeting with the bride to be of the wedding I'm photographing, then have a photo shoot in the afternoon... plus some errands that need to be done because they didn't get done this past week. 

But again, so glad it's Friday...  the work week can be put behind me and look forward to the weekend with my two boys.

1 comment: