Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sinuses, Back, Reed's, PTO

Well, once again, I'm fighting a sinus infection.  So annoying.  I'm also getting back to going to the chiropractor, which has been really helping my back...  and I'm actually kind of hoping she can help with my sinuses a little.  She says she can.  We'll see.  I have meds for the infection, but hoping that if I keep going to the chiropractor, she can get me adjusted enough to stop having these infections so often.  It's just annoying.  Period.  

Ryan is in South Dakota again this week...  so K and I have been staying busy.  Tonight we went over to Adel to play with Corbin and Kipton, and of course, 'Aunt' Lacey.  We had a nice time...  played at the park, then back to their place for pizza and more playing.  The three boys actually did really well with each other...  all very BUSY boys, but in the end, it was a success. 
I'm also taking some time away from work.  I need it.  To be honest, I just plain needed a break. I'm not doing anything exciting, just doing some things around the house.  I re-arranged Kayson's room today.  I'm not crazy about it, there's just not very many options for re-arranging...  but it's different and Kayson actually said something and liked it!  ha.  I've been doing a lot of cleaning, and tossed some things out too.  ha. 
Two of the boy (sweaty boy) waiting for pizza!
Quincy, K & Murphy
I'm wiped out tonight...  I think I'll go to bed!

1 comment:

  1. I want to come over and see how you changed his room around! :) Fun. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete