Wednesday, August 17, 2011

2 more days... C'mon Friday!

It's been a hell-of-a-week already.  But there is light at the end of the tunnel!
Work has been out of control overwhelming for me this week.  I'm working on some larger projects that literally have my head spinning.  I have a headache everyday and just ache...  I'm tired of thinking!!  Two of the projects are due by Friday - so I've already asked for a couple days off next week...  I need a break.

The light at the end of the tunnel is Friday night (hopefully around dinner time)...  K and I will be able to pick up Ryan.  I can hardly wait.  

Tonight K & I (and Quincy & Murphy) played outside for a bit...  Kayson loves bubbles, not so much to chase them, it's more of him being a 'big' boy and blowing the bubbles... and might I add, making a complete mess!!  Good thing this is an OUTSIDE activity.  Anyway, he enjoys it, but I tell you what - Quincy absolutely goes NUTS for the bubbles.  That dog jumps and chases them like crazy.  I honestly should get it on video, it's so funny!  Huge plus about it - he's exhausted after it!  ha.  Murphy even got into it as well... chasing them a little.  And he's my timid, lazy dog.  ;)

K was asleep again by 8:00 tonight.  I sometimes wonder if that's too early, but when he's not fighting it and sleeps all night... I say, we are right on track.  He works hard everyday and is so busy, I figure we are doing something right when it comes to napping and sleeping!  ;)  

I'm off to do more laundry and clean up the kitchen.  

C'mon Friday!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment