Thursday, August 18, 2011

Roller coaster of a Day

Grrrr.... aawwwwwwwwwwwwww.... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...  can you hear me screaming?!?!
It's been another hell-of-a-day.  REALLY?  I say I'm done with the stressful days at work!!  
Work was crazy today...  it was one of those days where everything I touched, it broke.  The projects I worked on, practically nothing went right the first time.  It just was tiring... and frustrating!  

Picking up Kayson was by far my happiest moment today...  until we get home and once again, he tells me he wants to go back to daycare.  I really shouldn't be too sad about that comment - it's great that he loves daycare, however, I REALLY wanted him to like me tonight!  ;)  

We also found out that Ryan is coming home tonight...  like midnight, late.  So since we had his truck at home, my neighbor helped me drop off his truck tonight... thanks Nielsen's.  So I'm happy about that...  but Kayson was not happy -- didn't understand why we were going to Daddy's work and not seeing Daddy.  I can't tell you how many different ways I tried to explain it to my upset little boy.  He cried and cried on the way home...  supper was had - however, he just wasn't really having it.  He was tired and sad.  Ryan says sometimes that he doesn't think Kayson misses him or talks about him when he's gone...  he's definitely wrong - Kayson MISSES DADDY TODAY!  Poor kid.  

That's been my roller coaster of a day.  I'm wiped out!!

Tomorrow has got to be better, right?!?

and I haven't gotten my camera out all week.  Watch out Kayson - this weekend you'll be sick of the camera!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment