Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First 'Fight'

Our beautiful son was in a 'fight' today.  Just kidding...  however, when you see the picture, it DOES look like it was a fight.  

I walked into daycare tonight and Jan (owner) pulled me aside...  telling me that Kayson was scratched by a friend after lunch.  They apparently were washing their hands and Kayson was next to his friend and all of the sudden, the friend took his hands and scratched Kayson across the cheeks and nose.  

I mean, what do you do??  Of course, I instantly felt sick...  I felt bad for K, I feel bad for the friend.  Things happen like this... and it stinks for everyone involved.  

I went to his room to get him...  he was happy to see me, and told me "Logan scratched my face Momma...  we were washing hands... "  He knows EXACTLY what happened.  Smart kid.  

Anyway, he's fine, obviously...  our first war wounds.  


No comments:

Post a Comment