Thursday, July 14, 2011

We have a Dreamer & Talker

Kayson dreams... and talks...  A LOT in his sleep.  Over the past several weeks, we've both woken up by him talking and moaning in his sleep.  I remember vividly the first time, I went in there...  and just watched him, then eventually rubbed his back to wake him as his talking and wimpering was getting louder and louder. 

Last night around 10, he started crying...  and saying "Ouch, it hurts"...  We both went into his room, and he was fast asleep...  (we both thought we would find an arm or leg in between the crib posts...)  We patted him and shushed him... and he stopped.  It's so bizarre to see your child do this!!

Ryan and I both talk in our sleep...  I hear Ryan a lot, and I know Ryan has told me that I talk too...  so knowing that Kayson does this isn't a huge surprise, but still weird to watch and listen to! 

I guess it is true -- that little mind does go a mile a minute!  Even when he's sleeping!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment