Saturday, July 9, 2011

Friday Projects

Ryan had this past week of work...  his list consisted of doing some things around the house.  He was very productive...  and didn't get to take a nap (his words).  ;)
Friday I was able to take the day off as well...  we finished staining the deck.  Wow - what a project.  I told him - we pay for a lot of things to be done around the house -- why didn't we pay for this project!??!  ha.  It's ok - it worked out... and it's done.  And looks great.  
Before
After
Pretty...  dark red color.
Another project we tackled...  and I did most of it, of course, with Ryan's help.  We planted some flowers around our tree in the front yard.  I'm anxious to see how the flowers do and if they 'fill out' in that space.  
I think it looks nice!
Pretty flowers
We had a great day together...  we were hot, sweaty, tired... and didn't kill each other!  ;)  Here's to a nice weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment