Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thinking

  • It's Tuesday night... Ryan's traveling again...  makes for a quiet night (from 8:30 to 10:00).  Hopefully he'll be home Thursday night.
  • Tonight, K & I met Colleen & Cali at the pool... we planned for a hot night at the pool, and it ended up being rather cool.  The sun was behind the clouds most of the time we were there!  Kayson did great - and Miss Cali is a FISH!  What a big girl!
  • With the hour at the pool, I had a tired boy tonight...  not a peep after 8:10.  WOW!
  • It's suppose to rain in the next couple days - our yard could really use it!
  • I've gotten roped into watching The Bachelorette again...  I haven't been too crazy/fond of Ashley on this season, but can now say that I really like the last two guys... and I hope they all find love.  Love is good.
  • Monday I took the day off and shopped in Williamsburg with my Mom and sister, Tricia.  We had a good time... and shopped til we dropped (in the heat)... and now I have some buyers remorse.  ha.  I really shouldn't, cuz I got some great deals AND I truly needed some new clothes.  It was a successful trip. 
  • I think I'll head to bed...  or at least watch TV in bed.  I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment