Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sweet and Busy Boy

One of my favorite things to do is watch Kayson sleep.  Is that because he's so busy every other time in his days?  :)  I used to never go in and check on him before Ryan and I go to bed... but over the past couple weeks, I peek in at him, make sure he's covered up and stare for about a minute.  It is by far the sweetest thing I've ever seen and experienced. 

This morning, since Ryan is on vaca, Kayson woke up while I was getting ready...  he asked to lay in Mommy and Daddy's bed.  I let him... layed him down next to Ryan and they snoozed.  Again, the sweetest thing...  makes me just smile.

And now on to the 'busy' part of him...  and the fact that he's just plain funny.  Sure, our patience is tested every day, however, there are just points in the evening where we just have to laugh at him.  Tonight Ryan was watering the lawn...  Kayson loves, LOVES to play with the sprinkler...  moving it and spraying us, which is funny in itself.  Well, all the sudden, he felt it would be cool to SIT ON THE SPRINKLER!  (I don't have a picture, but it was the funniest thing ever).  I mean, how can you yell at him for that?!?!  He was soaked! 

Another thing that comes to mind is we've always asked him "Why?" when he thinks he needs something or wants to do something...  he has always responded with "Yeah"...  but now... we get a big fat "BECAUSE!"  OMG, it's hilarious! 

I can't believe he's 2 and a half already...  December will be here before we know it, unfortunately!  He's a growing, smart boy and I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment