Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tired?

Tired - that's a word that's used a lot around our household, or at least a word that I think about A LOT! Mornings are the hardest - just getting out of bed - especially when Kayson's isn't up needing us - why get out of bed?!? When I really think about it - I actually shouldn't be THAT tired. I mean, our son does sleep anywhere from 8 to 9 hours at night! How lucky are we!??! However, no matter if we sleep from 10ish til 6ish - we still have to just go on our days like we use to before Kayson. It's funny to think - we now officially will be tired for the rest of our lives!!

I've said this from the day that Kayson slept through the night - he definitely gets his sleeping habits from his Daddy. Ryan can take a 'nap' of 3 hours, my naps consist of just dozing off - b/c it takes me nearly 20 minutes to actually fall asleep! My problem is that I can't sit still!!! Even if I'm on the computer (like now), or doing scrapbooking, or 'trying' to watch TV - I'm constantly up and doing something else at the same time... antsy is what I call it! I get that from my mother!

So today (or right now), I'm not that tired - I've got my 'second wind' for the night. Kayson might be working on dozing off, Ryan is getting his hair cut, and I have a list of things that I can do around the house... so I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment