Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random Thoughts

Had a great evening tonight - had a 'girls' dinner with some of my volleyball friends. We try to get together about once a month - TRY, and this month it was successful! We always have a nice time - always catch up and just have some funny stories. It was nice to get out for a couple hours - I even sucked down a strawberry daiquiri! ha.

Ryan & Kayson hung out while I was gone... I came home to Kayson snoozing on Ryan's chest. Check out this picture - doesn't he look huge?!?! I think so! He's just really starting to fill out and it makes me sad - what a big boy.

I took some photos of 8 week old twins about a week ago - I forgot how small babies can be - and they were tiny!! Twin boys - Kohen & Drake... sweet little things. Here's a sneak peak. Aren't they adorable!? and completely do not look alike! Too cute!

I'm just catching up on some random things now... Ryan has tomorrow off - going golfing - going to be a great day for that! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment