Thursday, April 2, 2009

"Favorite Baby"




"Favorite Baby" -- Those are the words I heard this morning from Kayson's daycare teacher, Becky. Wow - how those few words really make a Mom smile and ease nerves. It's good to know that Kayson is a good baby for Becky & Nicole. He's a good baby for Ryan & I, so I guess I just assumed he would be for anyone else... but to actually hear it (from strangers), was wonderful. Everytime I go into his daycare room, whether it's the morning or afternoon shift - every baby is crying except for Kayson! No wonder they like him! haha. Becky said this morning that he doesn't fuss when he has a poopy diaper, doesn't fuss when he wakes from naps -- he only fusses when he's hungry. That's my boy! He's a growing boy - and boy, does he like to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment