Thursday, April 16, 2009

Coming up...

We have a big weekend ahead of us... Blair & Martina get hitched! We will be spending the weekend up in Ames - Friday afternoon through Sunday - it will be a great time, once we are there!! It's the process BEFORE getting there that is stressful! (at least for me.) My mind is literally just racing about the things that I need to do around the house, things we need to take with us, things we need to pack and things we CANNOT forget! The list goes on and on! The main thing I'm concerned about is making sure we have everything for Kayson - being away from home for 2 full nights is a challenge when you have a little one. He's such a good baby, so I know HE will be fine - it's me that does the worrying! (imagine that!) I need to think of all the things that we would do and use on a normal day, and all of that needs to be packed up! Load up the Tahoe!! :)

I am really looking forward to Blair & Mart's wedding day - they are a great couple that compliment each other very well. Blair will be a proud Groom and Martina will be a beautiful Bride... they both have wonderful friends & family (of course) that will celebrate with them. It'll be a day to remember!!

I'll post pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment