Monday, January 23, 2023

Kayson - basketball AIA tournament

I've lost count of the number of tournaments we've had...  some have been successful, some not.  It's definitely been an up and down experience this year. 

This weekend, the team was in Ames.  Saturday, I was able to get up there and watch one game.  Jill was able to bring Dad down to one game too, which was so nice.  I think he enjoyed himself.  And we got to go for lunch, so that was nice.  Unfortunately the game wasn't a win, but K did well.  

The rest of the weekend was loses, unfortunately.  BUT I'm being told Kayson had this best game on Sunday afternoon.  Thinking 12 or 13 points... and just had good defense too.  I love hearing that.  I just want him to improve and have fun... honestly, that's all I care about.  

So some downs this weekend, but we just keep trucking along!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment