Thursday, January 5, 2023

Cora - ear infection

Well, we didn't make it too far into the year 2023 without a sickness.  I know an ear infection isn't a huge deal, but man... I'm tired of going to a doctor, tired of having my kids not feel 100%.  
Cora complained of her ear hurting...  and I was able to get her into the doctor the very next day.  Confirmed - ear infection, in both actually.  Stinks for her, and I know it can be painful.  

Antibiotics are in her, and I hope to see improvement by tomorrow. 

Poor kid. 

PRAYER FOR HEALTH:
Touch me now with your healing hands, for I believe that your will is for me to be well in mind, body, soul and spirit. Cover me with the most precious blood of your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ from the top of my head to the soles of my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment