Monday, February 15, 2021

Weekend/Day Off

Another weekend has passed... and it was BRUTALLY cold.  Like breaking records cold.  YUK. 

Friday we stayed in... bored as ever.  :)

Saturday ended up being a pretty busy morning. Kayson had a basketball tournament in DSM, so Ryan and him were off to that.  Cora and I headed out to Adel mid-morning... she went to Hope's and spent a few hours with her, while I got my hair done.  It was a nice break... 

Kayson's team ended up winning a game!  It seems silly, but it was nice to hear, and K did well too.  Had some solid points, so again, nice to hear.  I feel bad for the team... and I know K just wants to win. 

Anyway, the rest of our afternoon/evening was nothing... too cold to do anything, so we just stayed in, and worked on a puzzle, played a little, and I cleaned.  

Sunday, K had another game in the morning... a loss, so then they were done for the day.  Again, nothing for the rest of the day.  As much as I am enjoying nothing going on... I am looking forward to warmer weather and some baseball with friends!!  

Cora didn't have dance this weekend either --- Charlee has COVID.  So sad for her, and the whole studio, but hopefully everything goes smoothly and we can get back to normal again.  Cora has had to practice at home, which is ok, but not ideal. 

And today, Monday, I had the day off.  Principal has been giving us 'random' days off for our well-being with all the work from home/COVID stuff... been very nice of them.  So I enjoyed my day off... did some errands, cleaned the house, and sat down.  Perfect. 



No comments:

Post a Comment