Sunday, February 28, 2021

2021 Revolution Talent Competition

Ok, this is all new to me, and I'm unsure if I will always post about the dance competitions, but this past Friday was Cora's first official competition!  I'm still learning so much and feel like I'm going in 'blind', but Friday went well.  I felt fairly comfortable, and loved that everyone was so kind to Cora. 

In the end, the Pizza Party dance (Petites group) won a judge's award and also Platinum.  (I think that's good!)  :)  Then High School Musical production (entire CESOD) won the Revolutionary award.  I know that's good!  ha.  

It was a very long day - we were there around 4pm, and got home about 9pm.  I'm learning there is so much anticipation, so much waiting around... then you dance for 2 minutes, and then you wait some more!  But it was good... and I'm glad we are doing this.  Cora had fun, and was exhausted too!  :)

Here are some of the pictures we got, including some snaps from the professional site.  











Final results -

Pizza Party, 4th place overall

High School Musical, 1st place overall





No comments:

Post a Comment