Monday, December 28, 2020

Visit to Clarion (Christmas #3)

Saturday morning we decided to head up to Clarion...  we have not seen my family in a long time (haven't seen Dad since like May, which is ridiculous). Anyway, we were smart, and visited each family separately, and for about an hour. 

We stopped at Tricia's... were able to see Eden for awhile, which was nice...  Nice little visit with them. 

Then we headed to Jill's - saw Lindsay and Ryan there.  Another good visit.  

Then we picked up Casey's pizza and took late lunch to my Dad.  He was happy to see us, and we just sat around and visited.  We let Boomer run outside at the farm, which he LOVED.  Clarion had more snow than us, and Boomer just loves the snow.  He had a ball!  It was nice to see Dad... I know he gets sad and lonely, I get it.  I know he's ready for COVID to be 'controlled', so we can start visiting more.  

And on our way home, we stopped to see Mom.  Gosh, it had been way too long.  I felt bad.  I sure do miss her, and wish she was here.  

We were home by dark, and then just hung out Saturday night.  It was a really good day.











No comments:

Post a Comment