Monday, January 4, 2021

Winter Break

The kids got out of school the week of Christmas --- only went to school Monday and Tuesday.  Short week.  
They were very excited to have a 'break', although I kind of feel it's been a break just lately...  super laxed at school and just not very serious.  Maybe after the official break, they'll start working harder!  ha. 

We have enjoyed the break.  I took some time off...  although, with me being at home (working), I still check emails and our queue.  I get it, but regardless, it's been nice having to sit all day at the computer.  

We have drove each other crazy, which is not abnormal!  But we've enjoyed it too... 

We got hit with snow Tuesday after Christmas, so that was fun...  we went nowhere, but were able to get outside and play in the snow.  The kids loved it, and so does Boomer.  I sure wish he would stay close tho!!  That pup likes to run.

Tricia and the girls stopped by one day to visit for a couple hours, so that was fun...  broke up the day a little. 

We rearranged Cora's room and cleaned it up a little, again - good project. 

The kids and I went to Glazed Expressions one morning.  That's always fun, but realized Kayson really gets irritated.  He's a perfectionist, and doesn't appreciate 'messing up'.  haha.  I don't either.  But it was a good memory!
















No comments:

Post a Comment